Baby Survey <3
1. What is your name?
2. What is the father’s name?
3. What is your child’s name?
4. When did you fall pregnant?
5. What was happening in the world when you fell pregnant?
My boyfriend and I were just living together working and living life, nothing really important going on. We had a few music festivals planned for the summer.
6. Was the pregnancy a surprise, or were you actively trying to have a baby?
It was a surprise, but I had been hoping for a baby for awhile.
7. Was your pregnancy smooth? Did you have any complications?
I threw up a lot at the beginning and it took awhile for me to get insurance so that was a bit difficult emotionally, but once I hit the second trimester everything was smooth sailing. I had no health problems, everything was PERFECT! :)
8. When and how was your baby born?
My baby was born on Valentines Day 2013 (I was due on the 12th of February), I had a normal vaginal birth with an epidural.
9. How did you feel when you held your baby for the first time?
10. Was your baby born healthy?
She was perfect! =) Healthy little bean.
11. How big was your baby?
7 lbs and 4 oz. She was 19 inches long.
12. How did it feel when baby came home?
I just fell in love with her right away, I had always loved her and now she is here…life is good! She was calm and happy, it felt like I knew her my whole life.
13. Did your baby cry a lot?
She is so mellow and happy, what an easy breezy little thing she is!
14. Did you bottle feed or breastfeed?
Breastfeed! Still going strong at 3 months and loving it <3
15. Cloth nappies or disposables?
16. What colour is your baby’s nursery, and what is the theme?
It is pink and green, it’s called Once Upon a Pond by Cocalo. So cute! :)
17. How much did you spend on your big baby items, such as pram/cot/bassinet/nursery etc.
I bought her 2 outfits and a few books. My baby girl is so blessed to have such great friends and family that provided her with everything she needed and more than we wanted. :)
18. How old is your baby now?
2 and a half months! :)
19. What does your baby’s name mean?
To me…it’s just a beautiful name that suits her. No hidden meaning!
20. Who does your baby look most like, mum or dad?
A lot of people say mama, but I think she is a perfect mix of both of us.